Here I Give You Senior Auditor Test Preparation, Basic Rules, Senior Auditor’s Test Content, Important Chapters from each book for Senior Auditor Test in 2019
- 1 Useful Tips For Senior Auditor Test Preparation in 2019
- 2 Basic Rules for Test Preparation in 2019
- 3 Tips for Preparation of Senior Auditor’s Test Content
What you’re getting to explore during this Site?
- Syllabus for Senior Auditor Test
- Useful tips for senior Auditor Test Preparation
- Free Books, Notes, and links of very useful sites for Senior Auditor Test
- Step by Step guide how many chapters you have to study from each book
- Which chapters are important with respect to Senior Auditor MCQS Test
Syllabus for Senior Auditor Test
- English (Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring) Part-II
- Accounting Principles & Procedures
- ‘Journal, Ledgers & Cash Book
- Preparation of Annual Budget
- Heads of account, Re-appropriation of funds
- Preparation of pension documents
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Cost Accounting
- Business taxation
- Public Procurement rules, 2004
- Basic I.T knowledge
Useful Tips For Senior Auditor Test Preparation in 2019
In this blog, you’ll find very useful tips for test preparation. the following pointers are divided into two sections. One section will allow you to realize the generic useful measure that we should always take during test preparation and therefore the other section is going to be specifically about senior auditor test content. After reading both sections, ready to “> you’ll be able to prepare relative content very consciously and may get maximum briefly span of your time. So stick with this content.
Basic Rules for Test Preparation in 2019
- Give yourself enough time to review. Make a study schedule that matches your way of studying and don’t leave anything for the eleventh hour.
- Use flow charts and diagrams (at the top of every day make diagrams of what you’ve got understood or make summary). it’ll assist you in revision.
- Practice on old exams
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends who have common objectives. (If possible)
- Take regular breaks (e.g study two hours in the morning, 2 hours within the afternoon, 1 hour at night)
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink many glasses of water and maintain a good diet.
Tips for Preparation of Senior Auditor’s Test Content
- consistent with the given syllabus, you’ve got to form preparation from different books. Don’t worry, you don’t need to undergo from complete content of every book. There are a few chapters from each book which you would like to review to hide the given content thoroughly.
- As you recognize, English carries 20 marks in senior auditor paper, so, during preparation, you can’t ignore this part. If you’re good at grammatical rules then it’s fine to not much emphasis on English but if you don’t have a good grip on English grammar then I might recommend you give 1 hour daily to Part-1. This could be a deciding portion of your selection.
- Suppose you’ve got 90 days onward for test preparation, then take a deep breath and think which given content is more interesting for you and begin performing on it. On day to day, just study two or three hours each day in starting then make flow gradually as per requirement.
- Do reverse engineering like China. Take a brief view of past papers, highlight topics, and understand which topics were asked most often in past papers. Once you get to understand about paper’s structuring then start preparation with strong believe and be consistent.
- Last, but most vital, don’t miss prayers and always seek the right guidance from Almighty ALLAH. he’s the sole who can offer you whatever you would like to be.
Books for Part-I English (20-Marks)
- For Prepositions, Narrations, and Active-Passive Voice practice
English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin
2. For sentence structuring, three chapters of “Exploring the world of English” (1.The sentence, 2. Common mistakes in sentence structuring, 3.Grammar at Glance)
Books for Part-II Accounting & Finance (80-Marks)
- Introduction to Accounting by Meigs & Meigs
- Financial Accounting by Meigs
- Fundamentals of Financial Management by James C Van Horne
Note: You just have to go through a few chapters form each book.
Wait Where you can get these books? Don’t worry. All the above mentioned books are attached at the end of this blog. You can download it in PDF format. It’s totally free.
Important Chapters from each book for Senior Auditor Test
Book 1: Introduction to Accounting
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 4, Chapter 14.
Book 2: Financial Accounting
Chapter 1, Chapter 6, Chapter 9, Chapter 12
Book 3: Financial Management
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 7