Here We Provide NTS Past Papers Solved MCQS part 1 & part 2. We Hope Thos MCQS Are Much Help On Your NTS Test Exam.
NTS Past Papers Solved MCQS Part 1 | General knowledge mcqs in 2020
- When Bengal was partitioned?
(a) 1905 (b)1907 (b) 1910 (b) 1911
- Who presented poor man budget
(a) Raja Ahmed (b) Liaquat Ali (c) Ch. Muhammad Ali (d) None of these
- When U.N.O. was formed ?
(a) 1943 (b) 1944 (c) 1945 (d) 1946
- Who was editor of Zamindar ?
(a) Ali Johar (b) (b) Zafar Ali Khan (c) Masood (d) Iqbal
- How many members are in E.U ?
(a) 23 (b) 25 (c) 27 (d) 29
- Name the President of Cuba?
(a)Federal Castro (b) Rahul Castro (c) Joseph Richmand (d) None of these
- Name of the President of India?
(a) Abu al-Kalam (b) Sonia Gandhi (c) Manmohan Singh (d) Parthebia Patil
- Name the last Viceroy of India?
(a) V.P. Menon (b) Lod Amery (c) Wavel (d) Mountabatten
- When did Simon Commission arrive in India?
(a) 1926 (b) 1927 (c) 1928 (d) 1930
- Suez Canal Connects two seas ?
(a) Red sea and Black sea
(b) Mediterranean and red sea
(c) Dead Sea and White sea
(d) Atlantic and Pacific
- Who discovered penicillin?
(a) Viscount (b) Mac million (c) Pasteur (d) None of these
- Who wrote friends and masters?
(a) President Nixon (b) Z.A. Bhutto (c) Ayub Khan (d) None of these
- Noori-al-Malki is P.M. of?
(a) Iran (b) Iraq (c) Syria (d) Turkey
- Ban-ki-Moon belongs to which Country?
(a) China (b) Taiwan (c) South Korea (d) North Korea
- In which year National anthem played on ?
(a) 1953 (b) 1954 (c) 1955 (d) 1956
- Where is International Court of Justice?
(a) Rome (b) Washington (c) New York (d) Haugue
- When W.T.O. founded?
(a) 1985 (b) 2002 (c) 2006 (d) none of these
- How many state are in USA?
(a) 51 (b) 49 (c) 52 (d) none
- When Allahabad Address was delivered?
(a) 1930 (b) 1931 (c) 1932 (d) 1933
- Earth rotates the sun in?
(a) 23 hours 56 minutes 4 seconds (b) 24 hours
(c) 23 hours 57 minutes 9 seconds (d) None of these
- What man exhales
(a) Oxygen (c) Carbon mono oxide
(b) Carbon dioxide (d) Carbon and nitrogen
- War and Peace was written by ?
(a) Tolstoy (b) Dostoevsky (c) Boris Pattenson
- Obama belongs to the state?
(a) New York (b) Illinois (c) Washington (d) New England
- Origin of Species is written by ?
(a) Walter Disney (b) Augustus (c) None of these
- Headquarter of SAARC?
(a) Islamabad (b) Dhaka (c) Kathmandu (d) Male
- Who introduced the system of prisons in Islamic history?
(a) Caliph Ali (b) Caliph Umer (c) Caliph Abu Bakar (d) None of these
- How many times is the mention of Namaz in the Quran?
(a) 700 (b) 750 (c) 730 (d) none of these
Correct Answer a
- Currency of Kuwait?
(a) Crown (b) Dinar (c) Dehram (d) Rial
- Head quarter of UNESCO?
(a) Rome (b) Vienna (c) London (d) None of these
- What is fourth state of matter?
(a) Rocks (b) Plasma (c) Water (d) None of these
- Why bat does not see in the night?
(a) Bat has no eyes (b) It has in day light (c) Receives guidness from birds (d)None of these
- How many players are water polo?
(a) 10 (b) 7 (c) 13 (d) 15
- Deficiency of vitamin E causes?
(a) Leukemia (b) Sterility (c) Gums swelling (d) none of these
- Which acid is used Battery?
(a) NACL (b) HCL (c) HNO3 (d) none of these
- The sun rays reach to the earth in ….. time ?
(a) 5 minutes (b) 7 minutes (c) 8 minutes (d) 10 minutes
- Who is the founder of Kirshair Perja Party?
(a) Moulvi Fazal Haq (b) I.I. Chaundrigar (c) Nizam-ud-din (d) None of these
Past Papers Solved MCQS Answer Keys 2020
Past papers of NTS MCQS part 2 are given below. All mcqs answers are given at the Post End.
37. Shah Waliullah belongs to Silsila?
(a) Naqshbandia (b) Suharwardia (c) Awizia (d) None of these
38. When Al-Halal was published by?
(a) Ali Johar (b) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (c) Zafar Ali Khan (d) None of these
39. Towards new Pakistan has been written by ?
(a) Zahid Ahmed (b) Munir A. Khan (c) A.Q Khan (d) None of these
40. EU headquarter is in ?
(a) Brussels (b) Vianna (c) London (d) none of these
41. Baghdad pact was signed ?
(a) 1955 (b) 1956 (c) 1957 (d) None of these
42. Which is landlocked Country ?
(a) Iran (b) Mongolia (c) Canada (d) Belguim
43. Water lily is symbol of ?
(a) Canada (b) China (c) Iran (d) India
44. What is Obam’s numebr as president?
(a) 44 (b) 45 (c) 46 (d) 47
45. In which Year OIC 2nd Islamic Summit Conference held?
(a) 1974 (b) 1977 (c) 1979 (d) none of these
46. Panama canal connects two oceans?
(a) Atlantic and Indian (b) Indian and Pacific (c) Indian and Arabic Sea (d) Pacific and Atlantic
47. Equator passes through?
(a) Brazil (b) Canada (c) Kenya (d) None of these
48. Gobi desert is located in ?
(a) China (b) Mongolia (c) Iran (d) South Korea
49. Which is the biggest Agency in FATA ?
(a) North-Waziristan (b) Malakand (c) South- Waziristan (d) None of these
50. Which is the land of Golden Paggoda?
(a) Australia (b) Canada (c) England (d) None of these
51. What is tornado ?
(a) Strong Snake (b) Africa dog (c) A strong wind (d) none of these
52. What are scavengers?
(a) who look food in rubbish
(b) Atomic scientists
(c) Those who wants revenge
(d) None of above
53. What was the first living creature to travel in space?
(a) a bitch (b) frig (c) eagle (d) cow
54. What does term mantra means?
(a) a word with spiritual power (b) term in stock exchange
(c) science of lower species (d) None of these
55. Somnam bulsim means:
(a) walk in rain (b) Walk in sleep
(c) science of rock rending (d) none of these
56. Macro economics means:
(a) branch of economics that studies changes (b) Fundamental system of mathematical
(c) financial system of provincial level (d) None of above
57. Chauvinism means?
(a) strong belief that your country is important
(b) male dominancy in society
(c) politics of non-issues
(d) None of above
58. Sphinx is located?
(a) Syria (b) Iraq (c) Egypt (d) All of these
59. Martin Luther kings belonged to ?
(a) UK (b) Germany (c) USA (d) Brazil
60. Socrates belongs to ?
(a) Egypt (b) Roman Empire (c) Greece (d) Iran
Past Papers Of NTS Answers
Thanks for Visit Our Site…