Here I’m Provide You NTS Junior National Saving Officer Jobs Exam Test Syllabus – MCQs, Papers In 2020. For NTS Junior National Saving Officer Jobs Exam Test In 2020. Here we Discuss NTS Syllabus, MCQs, Test Papers.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria: NTS National Saving Officer Jobs in 2020
- 2 NTS National Saving Officer Test Syllabus-2020
- 3 Most Relevant Test Material For NTS Junior National Saving Officer
- 4 Do Remember These Two Rules for Preparation Of NTS Junior National Saving Officer Jobs Exam in 2020
- 5 Rule No: 1
Total Post – 270 (BPS-11)
Eligibility Criteria: NTS National Saving Officer Jobs in 2020
1. Domicile– All Provinces of Pakistan
2. Age: Male:18 to 25+5=30 Years
Female: 18 to 25+5=30 Years
3. Qualification: Bachelors Degree with Economics, Statistics, or Commerce as one of the following subjects ( Business Administration/ CA Inter/ CMA Inter / B.com )
4. Must be computer Literate
Complete Test Preparation Guide
Complete Test Preparation Guide in 2020
NTS National Saving Officer Test Syllabus-2020
Paper Type: 100 MCQs 2020
- Verbal Reasoning– (English Grammar, Vocabulary & Comprehension)
- General Knowledge
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic Accounting
- Basic Auditing
- Basic Finance
Most Relevant Test Material For NTS Junior National Saving Officer
Just Click Here for Preparation
Do Remember These Two Rules for Preparation Of NTS Junior National Saving Officer Jobs Exam in 2020
Rule No: 1
First work your weak side:
No matter whatever you’re getting to prepare but keep one thing in mind that first identify your strength and weaknesses before starting. for instance. if you recognize you’re good in English portion but weak in analytical or in current affairs side then first you ought to work on your weak side.
Few students have good skills in mathematics and have sound knowledge of current affairs but they’re much weak at English portion.
Do you know what’s the common problem of 99% of students? They wont to spend much time therein area during which they’re already strong and don’t emphasize on their weak portion. Believe me, that’s the particular problem of 99% of students, therefore, they don’t achieve their goals and as a result, they lose their motivation and keenness.
So, first, decide you would like to be a neighborhood of 1% or 99%? you would like to be an achiever or a loser? I hope you bought my point.
Rule No: 2
Again Re-Read the Rule No:1 & Be stick with it.
These Videos are very helpful for the National Saving Officer Test in 2020 Because the syllabus of Junior Auditor & National saving Officer is the same.
I Think This text regarding NTS Junior National Saving Officer Jobs Test Syllabus – MCQs, Papers In 2020, is beneficial for all aspirants. For the most recent updates keep visiting our site https://golfshub.info/. you’ll also bookmark our website pressing by Ctrl + D to urge all such latest News. Or Allow To Subscribe all such latest News Thanks